1. General Information
Thank you for your interest in our website and our online services. Protecting visitor’s data and using it only in the way our visitors expect from us is our highest priority. Thus, the following policy is designed to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing according to the Law on Personal Data Protection, General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other data protection laws.
We, School for hiphop and mondern dances Break a Leg from Skopje are the controller according to the Law on Personal Data Protection and are therefore responsible for the data processing explained here. You can contact our person responsible for personal data protection through the following contact information: telephone +38970207206 and +38978290612; and e-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Processing of Personal Data during Your Use of Our Website
Your visit to our website will be logged. Into the log files there can be saved: the IP address currently used by your device, date and time, the browser type and operating system of your device, the pages accessed. This data is collected for the purposes of optimizing and improving our website as well as our online services. The processing is legally based on legitimate interest as it is in our legitimate interest to protect our website and to improve the quality of our services.
а) Contact Form
You can use the contact form on our website www.breakaleg.com.mk/contact/
to contact us for any request. The personal data that you filled out into the contact form will only be processed for answering your request. Filling in and submitting the contact form constitutes an affirmative action by which you have given your consent to the data processing.
c) Data Recipients
We may use third party service providers to process the data we collected from your visits or the data that you sent to us via the forms. These service providers may be located in countries within and outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure that these service providers process personal data in accordance with European data protection legislation to guarantee an adequate data protection level. Transfers of personal data to other recipients is not performed, except where we are obliged to do so by law.
d) Retention Period
Personal data provided to us via our website will only be stored until the purpose for which they were processed has been fulfilled. Exceptions to this rule are cases where we are legally obliged to keep your data for the purpose of providing information to authorities. In these cases, the data storage periods depend from the legal obligations. However, storage periods may also be amended due to our legitimate interest (e.g. to guarantee data security, to prevent misuse or to prosecute criminal offenders).
3. Your Rights
As a data subject, you can contact us to exercise your rights under the Law on Personal Data Protection. Your rights are the following:
• The right to receive information about the data processing and a copy of the processed data;
• The right to request correction of the inaccurate data or completion of the incomplete data;
• The right to request the deletion of the personal data;
• The right to request a restriction of the data processing;
• The right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and right to request the transfer of these data to another controller;
• The right to object to the data processing;
• The right to withdraw a given consent at any time in order to stop the data processing that is based on your consent;
• The right to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority: Agency for Personal Data Protection